Do you believe testimonies? Personally, I’d rather see results on my own body, but here are some things my clients say about my work and some cool cases I’ve been blessed to partake in. Tooting my own horn is not my forte but the marketing expert (my mom) tells me it must be done. So, here you go mom.
I have also included links to several testimonies in my newsletters but I’m seriously thinking of just not including them in future newsletters. I really don’t vibe with the ego-stuff.
What Dr. Moffat’s clients say about her:
“My puppy had 7 seizures a day until I came to see Dr. Moffat. I can’t believe she found the cause and got rid of it in such a short time!” (Core cause: Heavy metals, liver overload.)
“We were doubting Tommies when we came in. We didn’t believe you could heal my husband’s aneurysm, but you did. Carl’s last ultrasound was totally normal. We are SO grateful.” (Core causes: Virus attacking the vessels and nutritional deficiencies of copper and zinc. He passed several years after that from Alzheimer’s disease.)
“I have to tell you that I took a leap of faith discontinuing the medications I had been giving Tami for her skin, but within just a few days the Staph has gone away. Wow. It was so simple to do, too.” (Core cause: Viral, bacterial and use of the wrong medications and shampoos, which was corrected.)
“A brown recluse spider bit me on the leg 3 years ago and I’ve had an open sore there ever since. Nothing worked until I went to see Dr. Moffat. I did what she told me to do. I didn’t have anything to lose. The hole healed up within 2 months.” (Treatment: Biting Insect Mix and Blood Type O diet with more raw foods.)
Subject: The Hazards of Feeding Soy to Children After a lot of frustration searching for my favorite health site, the one belonging to Denice Moffat, I found it today. It was in my bookmarks. I know. I would like to make a comment on all Denice’s articles (www.ezinearticles.com) to encourage everyone to pay attention to her and visit her site. The problem is she has close to a million articles here. For now this will have to suffice. If you read this and you have some time maybe you could just read and rate a couple hundred thousand of them. Thanks Denice. You’re the little Goddess of Goodness…Doug Wilson (Comment provided December 12, 2008 at 5:40 pm)
From Nancy H. I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Denice Moffat as a holistic vet and doctor. She has helped my whole family, including my cat most recently. After many blood tests and exams, my cat was still yowling almost incessantly. She recommended I contact a Lydia Hiby (www.lydiahiby.com ), a pet communicator. Lydia’s advice worked and Mr. B is now acting normal after many months! Thanks to Denice for hanging in with us and referring us to Lydia! Nancy H. 1/3/07.
From Lloyd after just one month of Cancer Support Therapy (3/23/06): Everything has been going great. I figured I would give you an update about this last weeks events. They drew fluid from my ankle and it was analyzed. It was pseudo-gout. The specialist indicated that this was generally caused by the chemo treatments. He gave tapered prednisone treatment. It was alright with the oncologist and it is for 9 days. I took the parsley and Advil and it had already started working but the pain was still a little unbearable, so Wednesday I started taking the medicine. If it clears up before I finish the medicine I will quit taking it. My acupuncturist gave me an extra-long treatment and indicated he could help even with the pseudo-gout. Anyway, I did a new x-ray and blood test for my meeting with my oncologist and so the report is:
I am at 259 lbs now and today I feel like I have lost more. My blood pressure was 116/64. The highest it has been since I started this and quit taking the hydrochlorothiazide was 129/78. The edema swelling is down (except the gout and that now is coming down). My legs and feet are looking pretty good. The x-ray was compared with the first one and the white spots in the right lung are going away, not nearly as many as before and there wasn’t as many. The left lung that was cloudy (the one that was collapsed and had the pleura-disis done) was starting to show a dark back ground in the back and my doctor was happy about that.
I haven’t had to use my oxygen, my breathing is better, the phlegm is cleared up, other than normal, and I am breathing a lot better. I am walking a little (ugh, I hate it). I only felt a little lethargic for a couple of days and things got better. Dr. Z saw my book “Love, Medicine & Miracles” and told me to get hoping because that was an old book. I think I have probably assembled one of the best teams. My next chemo is Thursday the 16th and I see the acupuncturist before I go in. It works for me. I’ll use all of my weapons and you all know about each other and everything is really going great. Thank you, Lloyd
(Denice’s note: Lloyd was a joy to work with. He did eventually succumb to cancer a few years later but lived a wonderful and happy life until nearly the end which is often the goal with end stage cancer cases.)
From Molly H regarding her horse 11/05: Thank you for sending the Emotional Remedy RET drops. I’ll call you this afternoon about the emotional clearing. Funny – yesterday was the first day that I did the affirmation with Bella (A 2-year-old horse that had been abused.) She stared at me, straight in the eyes, like she KNEW what I was saying! What’s up with that?!?! It was almost unnerving.
My reply: Of course she knew what you were saying! Why would that be unnerving? You don’t give her enough credit. That’s cute.
Thanks Denice! Great article on the protomorphogens. As you can tell, I am very worried about Snorkel. The weekend past was tense due to his health. Sunday morning I woke at 3:30 with joint pain and finally got up for aspirin. Upon returning to bed my mind would not leave Snorkie, so I prayed and prayed hard for several hours that I would be given insight into what would help him. I finally fell asleep at around 5 a.m. with no apparent answer to my prayers, but I still had faith that an answer would come to me. It was later that morning as I was doing work around the house that you were placed in my mind. Now I don’t think about you often (no offense meant) so to have you suddenly pop into my thoughts was all I needed. I take that as a pretty good answer to prayer! Thanks again for your help and your prayers. Mary 3/05
Snorkel caught a bird and ate it today! 6/13/05 (Things are looking up! Yes!)
11/12/05 He is still with us, but has lost some weight.
Denice’s Response: What a miracle cat. Never thought he would make it this far. Mary gets all the credit. She is doing the work.
“I’m in better shape now than I have been in several years. Verla 12/04
(She floored me when she told me this, as she comes in once a month with a tank of oxygen strapped to her. I must have saved her about six times this last year! And she’s still going as of 3/1/11! )
Hey!, good news!!! “Jennifer” had a bowel movement without an enema! She is eating her “special” food preparation without complaint. She is bright and happy and in this warm weather she is lounging on the back deck. She does still put up a fuss over meds, but she will always do that. Sometimes I wonder if I wear more of it than she gets! Mary B. 5/05
I continue to be in grateful admiration of your impact on my health. Thank you for recommending the book The Twelve Conditions of a Miracle. I read it completely today on the plane. I think it was the perfect preparation for my conference this week. Now I’m thinking about what miracle I’d like to create in Boston. Enclosed is a check for $250 as a token of my appreciation (you don’t charge enough!) With Love, Mark 1/05
We have had the privilege of knowing Dr. Denice Moffat for many years. When we first met, she had just opened a veterinary practice in Oregon City, Oregon. Even then, before she had studied natural healing, she knew there was more involved in disease processes and their treatment than just prescribing drugs. Her beliefs led her to the study of natural medicine, and her desire to provide the best care for her patients, human and animal, drives her to improve her knowledge continuously.
She has treated us and our pets with naturopathic techniques for several years. She succeeded in helping my golden Retriever to overcome an allergy/immune system problem that plagued him from puppyhood. At ten years old, after having been told by other vets that my only option was prednisone, this dog grew a full coat of hair including undercoat for the first time in his life. Through the natural supplements and treatments, we were able to keep him healthy and happy to an age of fifteen years. Dr. Moffat has performed a similar feat with my Shetland Sheepdog, who has a genetic immune deficiency. Again, we were told prednisone was the best treatment. She has been off of pred. now for 4 years and she is vital and quite “young” at nine years old.
We have also benefited from treatment with naturopathic techniques. Dr. Moffat has helped me to overcome a systemic yeast problem that caused a physical craving for chocolate and sugar, eliminated tremors in my hands, aided me in controlling pain in my low back from auto accidents, and increased my general wellness and energy levels.
Before she even knew my spouse, Dennis, well, she detected low thyroid levels (his thyroid had been removed surgically a year earlier,) and a problem in the pancreas before clinical tests had detected the onset of diabetes. The supplements recommended for him have greatly reduced the amount of medication needed to treat these areas.
In closing, I would add that in addition to her knowledge, her compassion and genuine concern for her patients is overwhelming. She has a generous spirit that in itself helps start the healing process. I have a great deal of faith in her abilities, and know that if a problem is beyond the scope of her current knowledge, she will research every avenue to find answers and offer solutions. Sincerely, Cheryl H. and Dennis G.
Note from Denice: Dennis introduced me to the Zone diet therapy many years ago. Their little Shetland Sheepdog, Gypsy stayed with me for about a year as my personal pet until she was totally healthy. At that time they took her back into their flock of 7 dogs! Cheryl is the best local dog trainer in Oregon City, OR. This is an older testimony (11/03), but it epitomizes what I’m really all about. She painted me perfectly.
Other Client Testimonies from the Newsletter Archives:
- Abnormal PAP smears now resolved. April/May/June/July, 2008
- Acid Reflux and Snoring Better Dec. 2006
- Affirmations and EFT Jan, 2007
- Aggressive Rottweiler Resolution April, 2006
- Arthritis and Prosperity progress March, 2009
- Asthma in young boy resolving Feb., 2007
- Best Dog Spay I’ve Ever Seen June, 2006
- Best kudos yet—Made my own mom smile for hours Jan. 2008
- BioDent and Tooth Pitting Jan. 2007
- Blood Pressure Challenges overcome March, 2006
- Blood work results shift May, 2006
- Bonus Report Kudos Dec. 2006
- Business conflict resolved March, 2009
- Cat with diarrhea in a new home. Mar., 2008
- Celtic Sea Salt/Website Nov. 2007
- Chitosan lowered my Cholesterol by 21 points in one month! March, 2006
- Cholesterol lowered April, 2006
- Clearer skin and rosacea going away June, 2006
- Chronic Diarrhea and Acid Reflux Resolving June, 2006
- Cold and Flu Drink Nov. 2007
- Dead Foal Walking (and Jumping and Kicking) August, 2006
- Dog dripping blood from penis for 3 weeks healed Fall Issue, 2008
- Dog Saved from Choking Dec. 2006
- Dogs now demanding raw veggies June, 2006
- Dying Cat Back to Normal April, 2007
- England NLP gratitude March, 2009
- Epilepsy Aug. 2008
- Expecting Again! Dec. 2006
- Eye Pressure Down Sept., 2006
- Face Reading Accuracy nears 100% March, 2009
- Feeling Better July, 2006
- First Appt. and Emotional Clearing June, 2006
- From Size 22 Down to Size 8 in 9 Months Sept., 2006
- Give the Gifts Away Mar. 2007
- God Bumps and Life Purpose March, 2009
- Gratitude for Support April, 2007
- Headaches and More are Better! Dec. 2006
- Headaches and Walnuts Dec. 2007
- Healing the family May, 2006
- Hives and Sulfite Allergies July, 2006
- Hope is bolstered Summer, 2007
- Hot Flashes and Migraines Responding After Only 3 Weeks Sept., 2006
- Human Papilloma Virus drops. April/May/June/July, 2008
- I Love Your Website Oct. 2006
- IBS and Headaches Better April, 2007
- I’m pregnant! Summer, 2007
- In the Zone March, 2009
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome August, 2006
- It’s Official, We’re Pregnant! Nov., 2006
- Lip Problems Resolved Nov., 2006
- Loved your eZine Parasite Article Summer, 2007
- Love your website but can’t afford a consult. Dec. 2007
- Migraines Better but Gas & Bloating Persist May, 2007
- Mom really DID want a boy first! Fall Issue, 2008
- More Energy July, 2006
- MSG Link update Feb., 2007
- NDE Validation March, 2009
- Pain Gone Nov., 2006
- Prolotherapy point to treat was right on. Mar, 2008
- Seborrhea in African Americans Jan. 2007
- Smoking Cessation April, 2006
- “Tank God” for that affirmation! Dec. 2006
- Thyroid Tips- Hot Packing July, 2006
- Traveler’s Vaccinosis Nosode Drops Feb., 2007
- Triglycerides Down by over 130 points Sept., 2006
- Your life purpose vision was right on for me March, 2009
- Warts are gone/Human Papilloma Virus Drops Oct., 2007
- White Oak Bark Miracle Dec. 2006
- Yeast and Skin Ulcers Better Feb., 2007
- Zyrtec Discontinued. Thanks Food Additive Detox Drops! August, 2006