These are some of the many books that have influenced the way I work and the information has helped hundreds of clients get their health problems under control. I just love these books and I’ll continue to put more on the list as we go. I used to have each book linked to Amazon.com but after 4 years I had not received ONE check so I removed all those links and just recommend PaperBack Swap now. If you feel like the site is helpful please tell them at the swap that I turned you onto it and I’ll get a credit for a free book. Lord knows I do need more books! I only have 2 full walls of them now. One can always use more books. . . and more flowers!
PaperBackSwap: Swap your books, DVD’s, CD’s for just the cost of postage! Swap Your Used Books – PaperBackSwap.com
Big box book sites have really gotten up there in price. Here’s the club I use right now. If someone wants one of your books, you mail it to them at your cost (using media mail–they supply a label). If you want one of theirs, they mail it to you at their cost. There is no charge for the book. It’s a swap. Works great. and thee are well over 3 million books posted right now. I’m loving it. I hope you will too. Dr. Moffat
Building Your Field of Dreams by Mary Manin Morrissey. Mary had been a spiritual mentor of mine for years. Her passion is to help people listen to the God within each of us. This is in my top 10 for Life Purpose and I recommend it often.
Creating Money: Keys to Abundance by Roman Sanaya and Duane Packer. What I love about this book is that there are no numbers in it! It is all about how to train your mind to become open to abundance and recognizing the abundance we already have. For those of you who are not that great with finances, this is the first book you will want to pick up. Go into the fear. Do it.
Eat Right 4 Your Type by Peter D’Adamo. Over the years, I have found that the sickest people I see eat foods that do not work well with their blood type. This diet does not work for everybody. It only works for about 80% of the population. I use the information in this book with a few others to help people learn which foods work best for them in regards to health.
Fasting Can Save Your Life by Herbert Shelton. This book is out of print, but you can still get it on Amazon.com. I have the steps outlined in my fasting handout as well.
If Life is a Game, These Are the Rules by Cheri Carter-Scott. A top 10 book in my house. The rules are great. Rule no. 1, “You will receive a body. It’s the only one you have, so treat it well.” Rule no. 2, “You will receive a set of lessons. If you fail to learn the lessons, they will be repeated until you learn them.” You get the picture. It’s a must read.
Love is in the Earth: A Kaleidoscope of Crystals by Melody. Occasionally I get a client that believes that the use of crystals in healing is associated with the “devil.” I ask them to clarify that for me. I say, “So, if God made us, and flowers, and earth, and everything else, He just left rocks to be made by the devil? I don’t get it. What about that diamond ring you are wearing or all those gemstones that represent our birth months?” You get the picture, but nonetheless, all rock shops that I’ve been to have the book under the counter so they are not considered, “New Age.” I love the book.
Prescription for Nutritional Healing by Dr. James Balch and Phyllis Balch, C.N.C This is a “must have” book for the beginner. It is complete, easy to read and reasonably priced.
The Aladdin Factor by Jack Canfield. I recommend this book to people who find it difficult to ask for help. Imagine 300 pages of teaching you that it is OK to ask for what you want. Novel idea. Lot’s of short stories and inspiration on asking for…and getting what you need.
The Life You Were Born to Live By Dan Millman. So could it be, that there are only 37 categories that we all fit into and our lives are set by our birth date? I don’t understand astrology or numerology, but this man has figured out everyone I know. The information is stunningly accurate. Weird.
The Twelve Conditions of a Miracle by Dr. Michael Abrams. I have 12 murals in our bedroom depicting Michael’s 12 conditions. They keep me focused on my world vision of making the world a better place and creating daily miracles in my life. If you’ve never understood the Bible, this is a book for you. Very easy to understand. It’s centered around the miracle of how Jesus fed 5000 people with one loaf of bread and a couple of fish. How did he do that? You’ll learn how in this book. Awesome.
You Can Heal Your Life by Louise Hay. This is a book for anyone who is sick in any way. It introduces the concept that our thoughts affect every part of our body. A top 10, must have book for your library. It will heal your life.
Your Psychic Pathway Sonja Choquette. If you build him, he will manifest. I suggest this book to those who want to find the perfect mate. Sonja tells her story of how she clipped out pictures from magazines every day after school for about a month to manifest a prom date. She sure did. Found her husband at the same time. Great book.
And more. . .
- A Consumer’s Dictionary of Food Additives by Ruth Winter, M.S.
- A Course in Miracles
- A Return to Love by Marianne Williamson
- A Woman’s Worth by Marianne Williamson
- After Death Communication by LaGrand
- Animal Speak by Ted Andrews
- Attracting Perfect Customers by Stacy Hall and Jan Brogniez
- A Week in the Zone by Dr. Barry Sears
- All I Ever Needed to Know I Learned in Kindergarten by Robert Fulghum
- Anatomy of the Spirit by Carolyn Myss
- Aromatherapy A-Z by Patricia Davis
- Awaken the Giant Within by Tony Robbins
- Beyond the Light by P.M.H. Atwater
- Boundaries: Where You End and I Begin by Anne Katherine
- Building Your Field of Dreams by Mary Manin Morrissey
- Cancer Salves: A Botanical Approach to Treatment by Ingrid Naiman
- Charlie’s Monument by Blaine M. Yorgason
- Conversations with God by Neale Donald Walsch
- Don’t Shoot the Dog by Karen Pryor
- Dressed to Kill: The Link Between Breast Cancer and Bras by Sydney Ross Singer and Soma Grismaijer
- Edgar Cayce Encyclopedia of Healing by Reba Ann Kays
- Empowerment through Reiki by Paula Horan
- Encyclopedia of Herbs and Their Uses by Deni Bown
- Everyday Grace by Marianne Williamson
- Excitotoxins: The Taste That Kills by Dr. Blaylock
- Feelings Buried Alive Never Die by Dr. Karol K. Truman
- Feet First by Laura Norman
- Fight Fat after Forty
- Food Chemical Sensitivities by Robert Buist
- Hands of Light by Barbara Brennan
- Healthy Healing by Dr. Linda Rector Page
- Hot Monogamy by Dr. Patricia Love
- How To Get Well How to Get Well by Dr. Paavlo Airola
- Good News for People Who Hurt by L.A. Hall Not Available through Amazon.
- I Am A Miracle by the Miracle Mastery Book Team
- Igniting Intuition: Unearthing Body Genius by Dr. Christine Northrup
- In Bad Taste: The MSG Syndrome by Dr. Schwartz
- It Was On Fire When I Laid Down On It by Robert Fulghum
- Hands of Light by Barbara Ann Brennan
- How to Get Control of Your Time and Your Life by Alan Lakein
- How to Raise a Puppy You can Live With
- Journey to the Boundless by Deepak Chopra
- Learn To See by Mary Jo McCabe
- Light Medicine of the Future
- Love, Medicine & Miracles by Dr. Bernie Seigel
- Love, Medicine, and Miracles by Dr. Bernie Seigel
- MAP: The Co-Creative White Brotherhood Medical Assistance Program by Machaelle Small Wright
- Master Mind Journal by Church of Today
- My Orphans of the Wild by Collett Briggs
- Materia Medica by Boericke & Tafel, Inc.
- No More Cravings by Dr. Douglas Hunt
- On Death and Dying by Elisabeth Kubler Ross
- Pain Free by Pete Egoscue
- Power vs. Force by Dr. David R. Hawkins
- Random Acts of Kindness by Daphne Rose Kingma
- Reaching to Heaven by James Van Praagh
- Reiki: The Healing Touch by Paula Horan
- Reiki and Medicine by Nancy Eos
- Spiritual Protection and Healing tape: Visit Bill Rand’s site www.reiki.org and to his reiki web store. It’s listed as
- Stories the Feet Can Tell by Eunice D. Ingham
- Strangers Among Us by Ruth Montgomery
- Stretching by Anderson
- Take Time for Your Life by Richardson
- Talking to Heaven by James Van Praagh
- The Abundance Book by John Randolph Price
- The Aladdin Factor by Jack Canfield
- The America’s Fines Companies Investment Plan by Bill and Mary Staton Not on Amazon
- The Complete Guide to Homeopathy by Dr. Andrew Lockie and Nicola Geddes
- The Complete Medicinal Herbal by Penelope Ody
- The Crystal Bible I and II by Judy Hall
- The Merck Manual The Merck Manual
- The Reconnection by Dr. Erik Pearl
- The Simple Abundance Journal by Sarah Ban Breathnach
- The Tao of a Balanced Diet by Chang
- The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell © 2002
- Twenty Cases Suggestive of Reincarnation by Stevenson
- The Aladdin Factor by Jack Canfield
- The Complete Book of Aromatherapy by Valerie Ann Worwood
- The Consumer’s Guide to Homeopathy by Dr. Andrew Lockie & Dr. Nicola Geddes
- The Findhorn Garden by the Findhorn Community
- The Gerson Primer by Charlotte Gerson
- The Yeast Connection and the Woman by Dr. William G. Crook
- There is a Spiritual Solution to Every Problem by Wayne Dyer
- The Idea Virus by Seth Godin
- Working With the Law by Dr. Raymond Holliwell
- Yeast Connection Handbook by Dr. William G. Crook
- Your Body Believes Every Word You Say by Levine
- Your Body’s Many Cries for Water by Dr. F. Batmanghelidj
- Your Health, Your Choice by Dr. Ted Morter
- Your Inner Physician and You by Dr. John Upledger (Cranio Sacral Therapy)
- Your Money or Your Life