Healthy Recipes: Frittata Muffins
8 Eggs 1/2 cup Raw Milk or your favorite milk substitute 1 tea. Aluminum-Free Baking Powder 2 tea. Olive Oil Salt, Pepper or Hot Sauce to taste 1 cup Grated Cheese of your choice (I use half Feta to mix with the veggies and Colby Jack for the topping) 3 cups of your Favorite Frittata/Omelet fillings (I use zucchini, kale, tomatoes, bacon, onions)
- Grease a 12-cup muffin tin and preheat your oven.
- In a frying pan, cook up bacon (chopped to bit size) to nearly crisp. Set the bacon bits aside.
- Drain most of the fat from the frying pan then add the olive oil and sweat the onions.
- Add the rest of your ingredients (except some of the cheese which you will use for topping) and mix this all together.
- Fill each muffin cup with pre-cooked vegetable/meat/feta cheese ingredients.
- Mix egg, milk, baking powder, salt and pepper in a blender.
- Pour egg mixture on top of the frittata mixture in each muffin cup until almost full.
- Top with favorite shredded cheese.
Bake in a preheated oven at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes before serving, storing or freezing. Eat warm or cold.