Low-Cal Blue Cheese Dressing
- 1 cup Best Foods Light Mayonnaise
- 1 ½ cups Plain Yogurt
- 2 cups Light Sour cream
- 4 oz. Blue Cheese or Roquefort Cheese
- ¾ Tea. Celtic Sea Salt
- ¼ Tea. White Pepper
- 2 Tbls. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tbls. Lemon Juice, fresh squeezed
- Dash Garlic Powder
- ¼ Tea. Dry Mustard, ground
- 1 Tea. Dill Weed
- ½ Tea. Sweet Basil
Mix all together and store in fridge up to 3 weeks.
Makes about 2 quarts and has approximately 44 cal/2 Tbls.
Helpful Links and References:
- Types of Blue Cheese: http://www.typesofcheese.com/blue-cheese.php
Dr. Denice Moffat is a practicing naturopath, medical intuitive, and veterinarian working on the family unit (which includes humans and animals) through her phone consultation practice established in 1993. She has a content-rich website at www.NaturalHealthTechniques.com and free monthly newsletter. Most months she includes a healthy recipe in her newsletter.
Tags: blue, cal, cheese, dressing, low