Easy Bean Salad
From the Kitchen of Dr. Denice Moffat
- 1 (15 oz.) can Black Beans
- 1 (15 oz.) can Kidney Beans
- 1 (15 oz.) can Black-eyed Peas
- 1 (15 oz.) can Garbanzo Beans
- 1 (4 oz.) can sliced Mushrooms
- 2 cups fresh or frozen Corn
- 1 cup fresh chopped Parsley Leaves
- 1 teaspoon ground Cumin
- 1 ½ teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- ¾ cup Newman’s Own Italian Dressing
- Celtic Sea Salt to taste
- 1-2 teaspoons Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
Open all the cans of beans and rinse them in a colander. Place in a large mixing bowl. Add rest of ingredients. Mix, cover and let sit overnight. Serve an army. Keeps well.
Dr. Denice Moffat is a practicing naturopath, medical intuitive, and veterinarian working on the family unit (which includes humans and animals) through her phone consultation practice established in 1993. She has a content-rich website at www.NaturalHealthTechniques.com and free monthly newsletter. Most months she includes a healthy recipe in her newsletter.