- ½ to 1 pound Potatoes cooked and sliced
- 2-3 cups steamed Green Beans
- ½ cup Feta Cheese (Goat Cheese would be less salty)
- 8oz or more chopped Green Olives
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- ½ teaspoon Tabasco or Frank’s Red Hot sauce
- Some of the liquid from the olives to suit for flavor. Not too much as it can get pretty salty.
Dr. Denice Moffat is a practicing naturopath, medical intuitive, and veterinarian working on the family unit (which includes humans and animals) through her phone consultation practice established in 1993. She has a content-rich website at www.NaturalHealthTechniques.com and free monthly newsletter. Most months she includes a healthy recipe in her newsletter.