- 2 cups canned or processed Pumpkin
- 1 ½ cups low-fat Evaporated Milk
- ¼ cups Brown Sugar
- ½ cup Turbinado, Sugar in the Raw, or C and H white cane Sugar (beet sugar has nitrates)
- ½ teaspoon Celtic Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon Ginger
- ¼ teaspoon Nutmeg (I use Cardamom as I’m allergic to Nutmeg)
- ¼ teaspoon Allspice
- 1/8 teaspoon Ground Cloves
- 2 slightly beaten Eggs
Toss all ingredients into the blender. Buzz on medium until frothy, then pour into a pan sprayed with cooking spray.
Bake at 350˚F for 30-40 minutes or until inserted knife comes out clean.
Dr. Denice Moffat is a practicing naturopath, medical intuitive, and veterinarian working on the family unit (which includes humans and animals) through her phone consultation practice established in 1993. She has a content-rich website at www.NaturalHealthTechniques.com and free monthly newsletter.