- 1 head Cabbage finely chopped
- 4 Tbls Sesame seeds (great for Seasonal Affective Disorder and depression)
- ¼-1/2 cups Slivered Almonds
- ¼ cup Raw Hulled Pumpkin Seeds (great for reproductive health—esp. prostate)
- ½ to 1 cup chopped Chives (can substitute green onions, but use a bit less as they are stronger flavor)
- 1 package Top Ramen Noodles crunched up (I use the organic kind from our local Co-op which is MSG free).
- 1 packet Seasoning from the Top Ramen noodles
- 1-2 cups Chopped Chicken (canned or freshly cooked) or Baby Shrimp
Mix all in a large bowl and then add the dressing:
- ½ cup Rice Vinegar (in the Ethnic food section)
- 1/3 cup Olive oil
- 2 Tbls. Toasted Sesame Oil (in the Ethnic food section—this is the secret ingredient)
- Salt/Pepper to taste
- 4 Tea. Sugar (I use about ¼ tea of powdered Stevia instead)
- 2 Tbls. Tahini (sesame butter) Optional
Mix all together and eat. Serves a gob.
Dr. Denice Moffat is a practicing naturopath, medical intuitive, and veterinarian working on the family unit (which includes humans and animals) through her phone consultation practice established in 1993. She has a content-rich website at www.NaturalHealthTechniques.com and free monthly newsletter. Most months she includes a healthy recipe in her newsletter.