Ingredients for Clam Dip:
This recipe is easy and fast.
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese (room temperature)
- 6.5 oz can Minced Clams with the juice (1 small can)
- ¼ teaspoon Celtic Sea Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Dill Weed
- ½ teaspoon Parsley, dried or chopped
- Dash of Pepper
- Squirt of fresh Lemon Juice
- Optional: Sprinkle of Garlic Powder or Garlic Salt
Directions: Mash all the ingredients together in a small mixing bowl, preferably the day before eating so the herbs can release their full flavor. Serve the clam dip with your favorite chips or crackers.
Makes about 2 cups.