Hydrogen Peroxide Uses (The 3% kind from the local grocery store)Hydrogen Peroxide is described as an effective anti-viral, antibacterial, and anti-fungal agent.
Our body makes hydrogen peroxide to fight infection. It must be present for our immune system to function correctly. One type of white blood cell (Leukocytes) called the neutrophil, produces hydrogen peroxide as the first line of defense against toxins, parasites, bacteria, viruses and yeast. This peroxide acts on these toxins to fill them so much with oxygen that they burst and are killed. Sickness and tumors are generally oxygen-hating growths which thrive in oxygen-poor bodies.
Thousands of experiments have been done over the decades in support of using hydrogen peroxide for various medical maladies. One good book I’ve read on H2O2 is, Hydrogen Peroxide Medical Miracle by William Campbell Douglass, MD (See Media Review in the November 2007newsletter).
Cancer: One of my mentors suggests taking hydrogen peroxide orally to help overcome cancer. You should work with someone who knows how to test for dosage to get the correct dose for you. Too much can cause nausea and cause you to vomit and there are some animals (like the dog) who can’t take hydrogen peroxide in certain ways.
Get rid of blood spots: If there is blood on clothing, pour directly on the soiled spot. Let it sit for a minute, then rub it and rinse with cold water. Wash as usual and the blood spot will not be there when you’re done. Repeat if necessary. I keep a spray bottle of it by my surgery table to spray the surgical incisions and the laundry that we want to keep looking white.
Mouthwash, canker sores and tooth whitener: Take one capful (the little white cap that comes with the bottle) and hold in your mouth for 10 minutes daily, then spit it out. (I do it when I bathe or shower.)
As a Toothpaste and Toothbrush soak: Let your toothbrushes soak in a cup of peroxide to keep them free of germs. Fluoride is an enzymatic poison and is very harmful when swallowed. Whereas water has only one to ten parts per million Fluoride in it, toothpaste contains 1000 parts per million. Fluoride can cause ulcerative colitis. One researcher in London found that laboratory rats absorbed the polystyrene particles into the veins of the intestinal tract and that they reached the liver. It would only make sense that aluminum, silicon, titanium and insoluble additives often used as fillers in toothpaste and cheap nutritional supplements would also be absorbed. These additives are found in the lesions of people with Crohn’s disease.
Clean your counters, table tops and food preparation surfaces: Many industries use food grade (35% H2O2, but the 3% kind will do just fine to kill germs and leave a fresh smell. Simply put a little on your dishrag when you wipe, or spray it on the counters. Note: Using the food-grade version will burn your skin upon direct content. After rinsing off your wooden cutting board, pour peroxide on it to kill salmonella and other bacteria.
Fungal infections: Spray a 50/50 mixture of peroxide and water on it every night and let dry.
Wounds: Soak any infections or cuts in 3% peroxide for five to ten minutes several times a day. Even works on gangrene one source says. I put some into a syringe to squirt into cat bite abscesses (this stings, so you may want your veterinarian to do this!)
Vaginal yeast infections: Put two capfuls into a douche to prevent yeast infections. Some people use vinegar for this, but vinegar is toxic for Blood Type O people.
Shower disinfectant: Fill a spray bottle with a 50/50 mixture of peroxide and water and keep it in every bathroom to disinfect without harming your septic system like bleach or most other disinfectants will.
Sinus infections: Try a bit in your Neti Pot when you have a cold or sinus infection.
Film clip on How to use a neti pot: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ma-RT0W3KBo
Use it as bleach in your laundry: You can also add a cup of peroxide instead of bleach to a load of whites in your laundry to whiten them.
Vegetable wash: Use as a vegetable wash or soak to kill bacteria and neutralize chemicals.
Toxic Mold: Clean with hydrogen peroxide when your house becomes a biohazard after it’s invaded by toxic mold, such as those with water damage.
Water Purifier: Throughout the world hydrogen peroxide is used instead of chlorine as a safer and eco-friendly municipal water purifier. Some use H2O2 in pools and spas.
Just a few notes about the food grade 30% Hydrogen Peroxide: there is a lot of information on the internet about this treatment with protocols included but I must tell you that if you are not under a doctor’s supervision (or healer, naturopath or someone who knows what they are doing) then this treatment can be quite toxic.
And if a little is good a LOT is NOT better. Ingesting too much hydrogen peroxide can cause vomiting, neurological reactions, damage the gastrointestinal track, cause respiratory arrest and even be fatal because if the release of too much oxygen. If it spills on your skin, it will burn you.
The dosage is in drops and you have to dilute it. Most protocols recommend working your way up a scale over a period of a couple of weeks. You need to know what you’re doing with this stuff. I had a client who was using it as a cancer treatment and he put some of it in his bath water. It bleached the whole back side of his body including the hair on the back side of his head. After that he stopped using it. Just be careful out there.