Table of Contents
In the News: Baby formula shortage. What are the alternatives? Well, they may be healthier than feeding your babies formulas!
- The Weston A Price Foundation, Nourishing Traditions and Dr. Fallon provide some excellent alternatives for baby formulas here:
- To Read about the controversy surrounding Baby Formula, read the Weston A Price link below. It is very detailed and researched and every mother/parent should know about this.
- Recipes included in the link above.
Often for the first consult around the birth of the baby, they will ask me which formula is best. If they can’t produce enough milk, we muscle test herbs that will increase production. I recommend pumping if the mother has to go back to work too soon. But what if a baby has projective vomiting and cannot drink mothers milk? Well, we custom test our formulas.
The following lists are the formulas available that mom’s always ask about. From there, we go to custom made alternatives.
Similac Baby Formula Brands:
Go & Grow
Enfamil Baby Formula Brands
Nutramigen AA LIPIL
Nestle Good Start Baby Formula Brands
DHA & ARA Formula
Natural Cultures Formula
Soy DHA & ARA
2 DHA & ARA
2 Natural Cultures
2 Soy DHA & ARA
Links and References related to List of Baby Formulas:
- Hazards of Feeding Soy to Children: /Diet_Nutrition/FeedingSoyToChildren.htm
- Ultra pasteurized Milk: /Diet_Nutrition/UltraPasteurizedMilk.htm
- Alternative Baby Formulas: https://www.westonaprice.org
- The Scandal of Baby Formulas: https://www.westonaprice.org/health-topics/childrens-health/the-scandal-of-infant-formula/