No Bake Carob Spelt Cookies
From the kitchen of Dr. Denice Moffat Makes about 36
Bring to boil in 2 quart saucepan and boil 1 minute:
- 1 ¾ cups Sugar
- 1/3 cup Blackstrap Molasses
- 1 stick (1/4 pound) Butter
- ½ cup Milk or Rice, Soy, Hemp, or Oat Milk
Stir constantly to prevent sticking. Remove from heat and add:
- ½ cup Almond Butter
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 4 tablespoons Carob Powder
- 3 cups Rolled Spelt (or oats if you can’t find spelt)
- ½ cup Sesame Seeds
- ½ cup Pumpkin Seeds or Slivered Almonds
Drop by teaspoonful onto waxed paper. Cool and eat.
Used in my practice for heavy metal poisoning, anemia, depression and for blood type O people.
Dr. Denice Moffat is a practicing naturopath, medical intuitive, and veterinarian working on the family unit (which includes humans and animals) through her phone consultation practice established in 1993. She has a content-rich website at www.NaturalHealthTechniques.com and free monthly newsletter. Most months she includes a healthy recipe in her newsletter.