Note: When I research information for handouts on my website, I gather several sources and consolidate them to give the reader the best overall information. I’m not so sure about this mineral. I’d be really hesitant in taking a product containing ONLY platinum.
Food Sources of Platinum:
- Algae and other seaweeds
- Hemp seed
- Oily fish
- Organ meats
- Whole grains
I know that natural shales do contain it. It is in trace mineral amounts in some products.
Herb Sources of Platinum:
I have not found any as of yet.
Other Sources of Platinum – Brand Names:
- Liquid Platinum Supplements (preferably ionic)
Signs of Platinum Deficiency:
Health Concerns – What Platinum is used for:
- Cancer (Doctors in Germany are supposedly having good results with platinum)
- Bacterial infections
- Fungal infections
- Viral infections
- Muscle function
- Glandular function
- Nerve function
- Sleepless nights
- Youthful Vitality
- Brain function
- Mental alertness
- Back pain
- Sleepiness during the day
- Chronic Fatigue
What Platinum Does:
- I could not find any information on this.
Cautions & Comments About Platinum:
- Platinum is a toxic heavy metal and builds up on the body over time
- Allergic reactions of the skin & or mucous membranes
- Kidney disease’s
- Intestinal & digestive problems
- Muscle spasms
- High blood pressure (Hypertension)
- Adverse heath condition after medical implants
- Allergies to rubber, silicone & gels
A reader writes on 7/25/10. . .
From Gary B (a reader of the site): 30 years ago Platinum was still found in the parts per billion (PPB) in Spinach and Kale grown in North America. The USA soil was abundant in it but we have leached the platinum out of our soil by over cropping. How it got there to begin with was the Native Americans would let certain weeds grow to 20 feet tall. At that height the roots reached the minerals deep in the earth and brought them to the surface. When the weed died and decomposed the platinum and other trace minerals were distributed on the surface. It only takes a miniscule amount to keep the DNA molecule straight. When it bends and the chromosomes touch in an unnatural manor the cancer begins.
The Russians discovered this on the ISS and published it in 2004. I had a paper copy of the data that I picked up in Moscow. The USA disputed their findings because it didn’t satisfy the Hypothesis. That Hypothesis said the correction should take place in 30 minutes and the USA did their test that way, the Russians waited an entire day before the cell healed itself. Because it didn’t fit the paperwork the USA discarded the data. The Russians also had to apply a low negative voltage to stimulate the healing, around -24 mV. That was also not in the Hypothesis. That information has now been expunged from the web as far as I can tell. I still look for it from time to time, as I feel one of the original scientists may reintroduce the data at some time.
Helpful Links and Resources for Platinum (updated 3/30/20):
- Foods containing platinum: https://naturecures.co.uk/minerals.htm
- Platinum toxicity symptoms: https://www.naturalhealthgroup.com.au/heavy-metal-toxicity/platinum-is-it-toxic/