Usui Reiki I, II, Master Level Class**
Place: Class Completed. No new class schedule as of yet.
When: Sat. Sept. 13, 2008 9am-6pm
Cost: $200 for Reiki I/II $300 for Master Level
($50 Non-refundable deposit required to hold a space. Seating is limited.
Please register at least two weeks in advance. We take cash, check, Visa and MasterCard. For an optimal experience, please read and follow the Preparing for the Attunement suggestions below.
- Dr. Denice Moffat
- 1069 Elk Meadow Lane
- Deary, ID 83823
- Call: (208) 877-1222or email:
- [email protected]
Dr. Moffat is a Nationally Board Certified Naturopath, Medical Intuitive and Veterinarian. She has been teaching Reiki for 14 yrs. and is a Karuna Reiki Master. She has attuned over 85 students over the years.
Included in the class are:
- Manual, book, certificate suitable for framing and lunch provided. (Please let me know if you have specific allergies and you are welcome to bring snacks for yourself or for sharing.)
- Participants will be registered after the class with the national Reiki directory.
- Master level participants will do the attunements with Dr. Moffat and be able to run their own class after becoming attuned. She will need to meet with Master participants for an hour before the class preferably the day or night before.
Preparing for the Reiki Attunement:
In order to improve the results you receive during your attunement, a process of purification is recommended. This will allow the attunement energies to work more efficiently and create greater benefits for you. The following steps are optional. Follow them if you feel guided to do so:
1. Refrain from eating meat, fowl or fish for three days prior to the attunement. These foods often contain drugs in the form of penicillin and female hormones and toxins in the form of pesticides and heavy metals that make your system sluggish and throw it out of balance.
2. Consider a water or juice fast for one to three days prior to the attunement especially if you already are a vegetarian or have experience with fasting. I have several fasting handouts on the website to help you with this. See under Techniques.
3. Minimize your use of coffee and caffeine drinks or stop them completely for several days prior to the attunement. They create imbalances in the nervous and endocrine system and take out minerals from the body. People who are intuitive or psychic need all the minerals they can get because they use them up faster than most other people.
4. Use no alcohol for at least three days prior to the attunement.
5. Minimize or stop using sweets. Eat no chocolate.
6. If you smoke, but back and smoke as little as possible on the day of the attunement.
7. Meditate for an hour a day for at least a week using a style you are familiar with or simply spend this time in silence.
8. Reduce or eliminate time spent watching TV, listening to the radio, and reading the newspapers.
9. Go for quiet walks, spend time with nature, and get moderate exercise.
10. Give more attention to the subtle impressions and sensations within and around you. Contemplate their meaning.
11. Release all anger, fear, jealousy, hate, worry, etc. up to the light. Create a sacred space within and around yourself.
12. Prepare mentally for the experience. By receiving an attunement you will become part of a group of people who are using Reiki to heal themselves and each other and who are working together to heal the Earth. You will also be receiving help from Reiki Guides and other spiritual beings who are also working towards these goals. While Reiki is not a religion, you may prepare your mind with intention work and pray in a religious mode comfortable to you to prepare to open to higher spiritual energies and experiences.
Please refrain from wearing perfumes, aftershaves or strong-smelling body products the day of the class. Many people are chemical sensitive. Thank you!
Table of Contents for Usui Reiki Training Manual:
1. Reiki Class Schedule
2. What is Reiki?
3. Reiki FAQ: What is Reiki A Brief Overview
3. Rei- Spiritual Wisdom
4. Ki- The Life Force
4. Reiki is Spiritually Guided Life Force Energy
4. Is Reiki a Religion?
5. The Reiki Ideals – Ethical Principles
6. How does Reiki Work? How Does Reiki Heal? Do all Healers Use Reiki?
7. Reiki Can Never Cause Harm Energy is Never Depleted
8. History of Reiki The Usui System of Natural Healing
9. Ancient Origins of Reiki
10. The Development of Usui Reiki Dr. Mikao Usui
11. Dr. Chujiro Hayashi
12. Hawayo Takata
14. Reiki FAQ: Learning Reiki Can Anyone Learn Reiki?
14. The Attunement
15. Preparing for Attunement
16. The Center for Reiki Training’s Attunement Process
16. Origin of the $10,000 Fee
17. Choosing a Teacher Questions to Ask about Reiki Training
18. Seven Major Chakra’s
19. Picture of Chakra areas
20. The Reiki Symbols (Power Symbol)
21. (Mental Emotional Symbol)
22. (Long Distance Symbol)
23. The Fire Dragon
24. Usui Reiki Symbols- by Bill Rand
27. Doing a Long Distance Treatment
30. Other Uses for the Long Distance Healing Technique
31. Reiki Tips and Miscellaneous
34. Reiki Grid Technique (Adv. Reiki Techniques – Part II)
37. Hand Positions Head-Self
38. Hand Positions Head -Other
39. Guide for Hand Positions Chart
40. Hand Positions Extra Positions – Self
42. Hand Positions Extra Positions – Other
43. Guide for Extra Positions Chart
44. Towards a True Balance
47. Reiki FAQ- Experiencing Reiki
48. Reiki Research
51. Strengthen Your Reiki Energy
54. Issues of Time and Money
56. Becoming a Reiki Master
58. The Endocrine System Locations
59. The Circulatory System Locations
60. The Organ System Locations
61. Global Reiki Healing Network
62. Radiant Photographs
63. Your Reiki Lineage
64. Reiki News
67. Reiki Books and Resources